Integrated health and Ecological medicine for individuals and families
Integrated health: combining the best of conventional and Complementary health care.
Ecological medicine: Considering the interaction of individuals with the environment and the health consequences of nutritional, toxic, allergic and immune responses.
- Chronic disease treatment – long term conditions, including fatigue syndromes
- Age related health concerns
- Pioneering health screening including Arteriography
- Conditions poorly responsive to conventional medicine such as IBS, Leaky Gut, allergy
- Complementary care options for cancer